Queen Jann!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007




I don't usually wait this long to post such fun photos on my blog, but I put them on the wrong computer, sorry.
I have tell you, I had soooo much fun meeting all the girls from Sarah's Challenge! It was well worth it just to get together and pig out at a pizza parlor and laugh till my sides hurt with such fun women! I love you all! I can't wait to do it all over again in January!

Congratulations Queen for a Day Jann!

Loved meeting you and Melissa and Sue and Buffy and Sarah and of course seeing my good friend Pam again!

Yes, that's Chocolate Cake!

This was something I am very thankful for on this holiday and all year long.

7 comments:

Ruthless said...

Looks like great fun and what an incentive. Good luck to all.

Anonymous said...

GOOD GAWD!
Could I have taken a worse photo?.....LOL
Good thing I was among friends!.....LOL
It was a hoot and I loved meeting everyone as well.....
Hope your turkey day went well darlink.....:o)
Still on the "loosin end"...LOL
Jann

Kathleen Lee said...

Gee Jann, I thought your photo was lovely! Till next time!
Kathleen

~Phoenix~ said...

Tis the season for joyous friends! Good luck to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Kathleen darlink....
I am uploading you some "spectacles" my dear....LOL
Your are a sweetie....:o)
Stay wamr...we have horrid winds today and much snow....gag me!...LOL
Hope to see you again soon,
Huggers from the land of fa-ro-zen earth...LOL
Janner

Kathleen Lee said...

This is the time of year I am glad we live in the western part of the state. I'm sorry it is sooo cooold for you!

Can't wait to see your "spectacles"!
I'm not sure where you are uploading them too?

Hang in there, Spring is just around the corner!

Erica said...

Sounds like fun!

 
The Girls' Dorm Journal